Dr. Namtip Triyasunant
Date of birth: 22 September 1976
Place of birth: Bangkok, Thailand
Marital status: Married
Academic Position: Instructor
Undergraduate: Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital
Bangkok, Thailand, 1993-1999.
Postgraduate: Diploma in Clinical Science
Mahidol University, 2003.
Residency training in Department of Anesthesiology, Siriraj Hospital, 2002-2005.
Clinical fellow in Women’s&Obstetric Anesthesia, IWK Health Centre, Halifax, Canada, 2008-2009.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- 1999-2000, Internship at Takuapa Hospital, Phangnga, Thailand.
- 2000-2002, General Practitioner at Takuathung Community Hospital, Phangnga, Thailand.
- 2001, CPR Instructor in CPR training program for nurse at Takuathung Community Hospital, Phangnga, Thailand.
- 2001-2002, Clinical Instructor for Public Health students of Phangnga Public Health Office.
- 2002, Physician in Mobile Medical Care Unit in 18th Youth National Games, Phangnga, Thailand.
APPOINTMENT & EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- 2005-present, Instructor in Anesthesiology, Department of Anesthesiology, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok.
- Teach anesthesia residents, medical students and nurse anesthetist students in clinical practice.
- Conduct medical conference topics including Hot topics, Journal club, Morbidity & Mortality conference and Interesting cases conference.
- 5th year Medical student, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
- Nurse Anesthetist Training Program, Department of Anesthesiology, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital.
- Anesthesia Residency Training Program, Department of Anesthesiology, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital.
- ProCon session in the topic “Patient for elective caesarean section should be given supplemental oxygen: to give or not to give?”
At 17th ASEAN Congress of Anaesthesiologist, February 23rd-26th, 2011 at Manila, Philippines.
- Symposium in the topic Ambulatory Anesthesia: Controversies Patient selection in Ambulatory Anesthesia. At the Joint Conference in Medical Sciences 2011: Chula- Rama- Siriraj, June 15th -17th , 2011 at Muangthong Thani, Bangkok, Thailand.
CERTIFICATION & LISENSURE
- Thai Medical License of Practice No. 24307 issued in April 1999
- Thai Board of Anesthesiology issued in July 2005
- Certificate in Clinical fellow in Obstetric Anesthesia issued in June 2009
- The Medical Council of Thailand
- The Royal College of Anesthesiologists of Thailand
- Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology